Pages

Friday, September 25, 2015

... for clark clarke kent was once a dim dime dime time stuttering... for clark clarke kent was once mesha mesha meha mesha meesha meeshae was clark kent once.. and clakr kent clak kent cal kent kal el was once meesha.. and clark kent was once moshe sahr sharett and moshae sharett had this to say.. dialogue form from suprmean from superman the man of tomorow..

moshes sharet:  this is the tidal wave of telepathic Israeli optimism.. for I shjall be muy myind faisal haj iman amin husseini my mind shall shall forever be beset with haj amin husseini and faisel nightmares forevermore.. the nightmares of my red and green kryptonite.. my mind shall be beset by the frogger nightmare.. by the nightmare 's of nigh the horse's mares kryptonite of krypton nude Alana nude woman Israel gaza shall my mind be beset by NIGHTMARES..

nude Alana de la gaza: .. by my gaza nude breasts Pakistani...

moshe shart Sherlock sharett:  .. muy  mind shall be bersett by berserker mighty mouse nightmares of faisel and und husseini.. by haj amin juewsess jewses the society of jewses haj amin.. husseini and faisel shall be my nightmares horror-hallucinations genetically I be krypton bred by these horror hallucinations husseini and faisel .. forevermore.. red an green grill kyro kryptonite... forevermore.. quoth the raven faisel..

No comments:

Post a Comment