Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

... magneto on fathers from russia.. are mothers next?...

magneto: ... loius... the parents of Russia are Russia's best luxury import.. an dancing luxury is Russia's dancing luxra.. a boris burshkin man I am for the end of days.. a breast livotsk.. this is the end of days for a beautiful nude nightingale mist much abused by guilt.. the rain of heavens is upon us in Russia.. for I am kraven next...


kraven the hunter: .. I checkmate myself into fatherhood.. like bill cosby... much a checkmated man.. by fatherhood.. by the new York times.. yes a father he is.. for good or no good.. I am a good man.. he is not.. sorry.. gotta say it sometime... he is a black man.. I am not...

kraven the hunter: ... the Russia's fatherhood chess game is alrady come and coming much next winter.. for all the fathers of Russia are winter soldiers.. from winter palaces of checkmate gomarus.. galore fathers galore.. mothers are a drunken Russian import..

kraven: .. I have no craven scruples in Russia.. neither does Russia itself.. for Russia is the home of the mother and father.. vader mother.. vader fudder.. ladybugs and germs icon.. mixtus.. it is CHECKMATE!!!....


all of the above is dialoge for Daniel day lewis.... for the uncanny x-men and spider man 4.. starring tobey Maguire in both movies..

No comments:

Post a Comment