Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

...eclipso hal..

... eclipso hal:  .. I'm going to meet the real eclipso .. who is naturally a woman..

eclipso: .. a woman nude og great perfume og...

eclipso hal:.. this is a war worth fighting over perfume..

eclipso:  this is the war we fought in the dark corners of many churches crucibles to the death of nude lady styx.. to the death of nude Ishtar... to never reclaim her nude womanly form Pakistani nude girl..

eclipso hal:  I can't let that happen.. no.. no.. .. .. ..

                                                       ...

                                                         ... no .....  eclipso must live if nude Ishtar die.. nude Ishtar will die an autumn dawn.. but an autumn will raise nude Ishtar's soul from tartarus... we're nude lady styx her anima her id .. no nude lady styx is nude Ishtar's superego... emerald dawn will be mine.. I go to meet my corporate buddy parallax...

the yellow sun bug parallax who is none other than the out of her depth nude lady styx insectuous rather teeny instead of almost the size of a mountain range like nude Ishtar nude lady styx...:  hiyaee... hiyo .....(@#$#$($#_.... izz greek nor Aramaic.. ahh.. Aramaic to mee.. hall yuu taut me a puddy tat English.. sufferin' succotash... lezz ee talk how we stop pharmaceutical drugs on earth.. is it really all about Columbia?... I read henry miller.. I no I KNOW how many knives and especially needles have been stuck into my shoulder, spine and thigh...

eclipso hal:  poor poor now nude happy nude lady styx... you so teeny..

nude lady styx insectuous:  me so teeny and nude.. boo hooo hoo it was just a trinket of my very favourite green lantern.. want a toffu sponge.. it's got teriyaki sauce on it...

eclipso hal:  ahh.. I a h a delight..

nude lady styx Kenneth lay:  ah h a h de- kool aid - de - lite - lit e lite the matin shews da Gollum glowworm to be near..

a grey dark dank swamp black swamp massive mountain planet size black swamp stormcloud begins looming over them.. as they both drink autumn green tea...


No comments:

Post a Comment