Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2015

.. heidegger wrote the whorlogog which the good GOOD pure spiritual nude athena and teh eVIL EVIL maybe not so nude athena are competing for in apprentice broodroom carolyn moderated sytle.. a sitle sytle room incarnate flame of nude diana a candle in the wind nude diana windigo wind nude woman nude..

.... Heidegger's being and time is the whorlogog.. being and time is the whorlogog scroll by Heidegger.. was it written by the remarkable young bespectacled Donald trump in the Elijah wood movie north.. an amazing young dickens who was one of alan moore's favourite characters when alan wrote elija's America's best comics.. did he write the whorlogog being and time.. amid crackdealers and prostitutes, bejiminey's keys .. a be a kafka puzzle for da Key by crickey...

Donald Trump:  since I was a younker I was always da smartest guy in da room.. I hired the best and da brightest to help me with my construction real estate company as contestants on a mark burnett show da survival of da fittest in business boardroom etiquette trump-style.. da wolrlogog wolf is back on da mark.. trump survival.. solid gold.. solid trump... da best and da brightest will be help me in da department of da smartest corporation on da planet.. we do mens fashion... Elizabeth yer my mini-lizzy schnapps az a razor...

No comments:

Post a Comment