Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

bruce wayne.. peter bruce.. here are your assignments from your future self Batman.. sorry real sorry i'll be less didactic fara far less.. i'm juss gettin' inta character.. yessith...

future self Batmam"  im talking from the future, twenty years maybe thirty sorry probably forty years in the future I'm talking from .. you are both beginning your careers as Batman.. sorry as Bruce Wayne.. you don't have to think about Batman for a long, long time.. what I want to tell you bruce wayne.. peter bruce.. is that you are incapbable of making a mistake.. it is something just.. you can't make a single mistake.. every single decision you make has been thought out to twelve... seven eight.. sorry twelve.. eighteen .. twenty seven.. sorry for.. for.. i'll just kepe it as at seven every single decision you make every single thought you have has been thought out planned planned planned to every single contingency.. you simply are unable to make a single mistake...

bruce ayen wayne marlan wayan bruce wayne:  .. I just I might have gone through thougths like this in my twenties.. when I had to oc contend with OCD.. the obsessive not the compulsive dimension of OCD .. nothing of the compulsive.. all obsessive... it was like fencing.. a hamlet quote late in the play.. all this thought-fencing I had to do..

future self Batman:.... yeah yeah.. you've gone thru this before haven't you.. sorry.. I'm very grave sorry about this.. I'm sorry you've had to go through it.. I remember a lot of it now.. don't worry harmlessly..

petre bruce: yes.. I hop you don't have to come to harm from OCD in the future.. once in my life is enough .. Stalinism did something.. it almost calmed me down somehow.. my time in Russia ... after I.. died..

bruce wayne of earth I:  did I die .. I more than once wanted to..

future self Batman:  I remember .. I REMEMBER.. sorry sorry.. I just .. don't worry about the not making a mistake thing.. you don't have to even try.. I mean.. go oh GOD.. you definitely try sometimes.. you think sometimes.. that you do make mistakes.. and then .. you make contingencies..

peter bruce:  i'll definitely think i'll make mistakes..

bruce wayne:  .. I'm going to be very serious about the mistakes I make..

future self BAtman:  .. it'll be just like tai chi.. you both understand tai chi thoroughly.. and if .. if anything ever feels like a mistake.. if it greatly feels like a mistake.. I want you to know.. it's because of other people .. it's what they are.. it's not you who'se making the mistake I want to say..

bruce wayne: .. tahnk.. oboy .. it hink I think I understand.. whose john wilkes booth .. I just thought of him..

peter bruce:  I won once thot I was going to become him.. maybe I was Edwin booth in a former life.. something of his serenity.. his soul Hamlet .. I also my sou.. my soul.. little little souci.. where is she..

bruce wayne:  ... my first.. yes my first priority will be finding little soucu... little sousou  sou sou.. little sou sou..

peter bruce:  and the justice league.. they'll help..

little soucu's voice:  yessith.. little sousou of the justice league they'll help..

peter bruce:  ah hah ha...



the above dialogue written by hanno ridal                   .....

No comments:

Post a Comment