Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2015

.. morgan edge... edgy..

morgan edge;  .. tibal tibbalt tybalt is media.. I am a tybalt in the romeo media.. in the romance media I am a violent tybalt.. a man with a sword media.. media with a thor sledgehammer.. - peter Gabriel's sledgehammer starts playing - so the future.. oil and media.. oil swirlings in media..  a kind of spiral media tribal.. spiral is tribal.. vertigo.. vertigo media is a media a shall begin for the post-modern tribal electric kool-aid future.. here I am come to save the day..

the kool - aid giant is coming

morgan edge:  - the electric vertigo is kool-aid... was oil originally kool-aid in ancient times.. it is that's tah thassis why it's now so conterversial.. like a hatchet axe in the raskolnikov mire.. raskolnikov is me right now.. I am morgan with a media axe....

lana:  and boo hoo hoo.. I am your lovely lizaveta... leeezzaaaveeettaaa.... a romance between raskolnikov and til lizaveta for the ages.. a romance media.. I am romeo too..

morgan edge:  this is an edgy romance... like a silkworm's dance on the edge of an axe.. axel media.. tanget icicles.. icicles with beards.. media beards.. bears .. lots of bear.. Russian bull and bear media..

lana:  boo hoo hoo.. I am both a bull and a bear... on WALL STREET.. wall here I come to Sartre's wall..

morgan edge:  Sartre's wall is the coming of revelations by john mcCay...

No comments:

Post a Comment