Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

... a long long scene from Wonder Woman 5: Rusty.. starring megan gale, leonardo de caprio and henry winkler as the fonz... a scene from wonder woman 5: rusty...

... nude Diana of greg rucka fame and notoriety:  .. I got a cell-phone from telus.. it worked .. well.. it worked well.. I always believed in telephone companies .. juss' like rob de grimston... I am also a grave stone marker much like him...

nude Diana Gregory:  I am the cell phone magnate of the future... the future .. the future.. john Huston spoke much of the future.. the future.. the future.. oil.. oil.. oil.. oil swirlings of time a Scylla and charabdi to DIE for.. to DIE for... the oil mud of the future a mud bath for a swine like me.. boo hoo hoo... I was ready to meet max.. in my own perpetual golden lasso of fire superman fir cone prison.. a fir ready to die for .. to die for.. to die.. for..

nude Diana greg:  .. I am a rucka woman nude forever... I am robotwoman glugg of sputtin' and sputin Gregory mucous dawn of Apollo Gregory day.. for I.. am.. Apollo.. the female Apollo ... I .. am apollon...

nude Diana rucka:  I am the future.. and the coin of the future is telus.. a telus cell phone is coin.. I studied a technology silicone tech book on electronics and its mathematics.. studied on an old old book on radio tech.. a tekwar superficial.. finally the future.. I thought I could command the future.. the futre.. the future.. I .. was
                                      ....
                                        .. wrong..

                                           ... I commanded the past..


max lord:  is that a voice in my mind.. whereas it is..

nude Diana greg rucka from the future:  max.. here is your assignment.. sorry max.. I just like talking like that.. here is your assignment.. mission impossible.. ill walk you through ti.. it.. through it.. through it.. i'll walk you through your assignment max.. nevermore.. quothe the raven Diana rucka...

.. nude diana greg giving max lord his assignment in the distant distant distant past before max started checkmate.. before max started wicca.. before max started arcadia.. arcade max.. before max became lord Havok havoc... before he became pure havoc...
.. nude Diana from the future:  boo hoo hoo... this is so imp.. max.. so SOO important imp max .. I am always nude when I talk to max.. ALWAYS nude I am when I talk to you max.. it's SOO important.. a lot of things happen from the future.. that I have scant scant boo hoo hoo scant scanty shanti panties control over..

max lord:  it's okay Diana .. it's okay Diana.. we'll both walk each other through it.. it's okay.. it'll just be.. okay... your last name.. soryy.. Diana.. what is it?..

nude Diana future:  greg..  my last name is greg.. Gregory greg.. no wait it's my middle name.. my last name is rucka.. Diana rucka.. Diana greg rucka.. Diana Gregory rucka is my full name.. rotsa ruck!.. heh..

max lord:  beautiful name Diana.. lovely name.. it's okay.. dina ... it's okay.. can I call you .. dina..

nude Diana future:.. yes .. bhoo hoo hoo.. you can call me dina from the shore.. pauly pauly.. pauly pauly.. dina from the shore.. I am a dime short dina.. from the shore of the abyss.. apocalips.. apocalips.. APO.. CAL CAL CAL... lypsi lypsi lypsi  shore Diana.. Diana shore..

max lord:  lovely name Diana .. love name Diana.. let's get started.. with the work of many centuries.. or decades.. perhaps mere decades .. which somehow add up to centuries.. by time travel logistics..

nude Diana future:  yes.. boo hoo hoo... YES!!...hee hee hee.. don't worry don't worry max .. it'll be a ride.. a fun ride for the longest time like a rollercoaster JLI ride..

max lord:  what was that name word you meantioned.. jelly?.. was it jelly..?.... jelly...

nude Diana:.. yelly.. jelly?.. jelly?>...jelly-?.. ahh.. JLI.. yes the JLI .. it all begins with the JLI max... and my very first FIRST!! friend a first friend of mine the united nations..

max lord:  ahhh- writing it down.. ahh great .. pen works .. ink's not dry.. J... L... I... and the united nations.. I think I get get a leg up.. a foothold into the united nations.. thru a .. hey.. I work their..

nude Diana:.. I'm getting my two legs up in sqeueetleeecreee in joysis crisis.. an id crisis .. in and identity crisis - she halts nude frozen Diana - .. nnooo .. juss.'.. a joysis crisis fer now.. yippee... I'm out of criminy!/?... out of criminie?!... be I.. queetleee cree yousis crisis.. yamana.. yyoumana.. yiminia... jiminy jiminy.. CRICKET.. jiminy jiminy jim jim my jimbjambs are jimpjoyed to see each other.. will you be me my binocular man max?... sweet sweet tender prince max.. i'll send you teleport time travel teleport some time travel binoculars to you max so you can SEE me from the PAST.. as I sit talking to you..

max lord:  wouldn't miss it Diana.. so .. yeh yessith.. the company I work for is hill and knowlten .. yeah they have connections I believe .. to the united nations.. close close connections.. i'll work my way up .. get a foothold a mighty foothold into hill and knowlten.. the name sound reminds me of browne and Nolan.. yeth yessith.. alRIGHHT>. YEAHH@!!...!!..

nude Diana:  yeah .. sniff boo hoo yeh yeh YEAHH!!.. eheheheheee...

No comments:

Post a Comment