Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Robert deniro is Joe Chill.. you can't know Batman's reality, without knowing his own...

... Joe Chill.. he removed the offence...

Joe Chill to the young child Bruce seven or eight years old:  Bruce.. young Bruce.. sorry sorry Bruce .. hard to talk .. hard to.. I'm you're real father Bruce.. not these imposters who look like me.. I'm sorry I'm so sorry I can't rub out enough of them..  the mother thing.. you won't have to worry about the mother thing again a long long time.. but I'm sorry so sorry I can't make the father thing go away.... all these horrible men, maybe some horrible women, hologramming themselves to look like me..  I'm gonna be a hood in lonely dark corners a long long time.. I hope you meet your infantine isabelle... Isabella soon .. juss' call me... poor ol' joe.. bruce...

No comments:

Post a Comment