Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

.. dostoevsky lady styx...

.. Dostoevsky lady styx:.. this is the marston raod raul emmortal nigh sour kratu karu carrot kraut let the krauts have it!! .. rat tat tat tat!... night of the carrots.. is night of the woodrue's .. night of the batmen.. is night of the adrien leverkuhn dacob Jacobs .. and newland archers.. bruce wayne of many names and identities and realities is now going to let other people be batman for ten years..

Rupert thorne:.. ahh.. bruce wayne.. you have arrived at two-face harbour.. both sides match..

he meets both bruce waynes, of earth I and earth 2...

Rupert thorne:.. ahh.. I meet you two at last .. from face.. to face.. to face..

bruce wayne I:  it is time for me to become the matt Murdock of Gotham.. you'll help me out on this I trust..

Rupert thorne: .. ahh.. yess.. call me your heavy lightweight kingpin.. tho more much much more of legit business than crime..

bruce wayne I:  i'll take care of the crime..

bruce wayne II:  .. hmmm... heh...

No comments:

Post a Comment