Pages

Friday, October 28, 2016

Batman and Batwoman's first meeting in Gotham night time streets under the lamplights.. in a Scott Snyder Batman comic book.. their post-crisis first meeting.. they're very first post-crisis meeting.. Batman and Batwoman's...

Batwoman: ..".. soo... battmmannnn.. youuu kknnoowww... tthhheee.. streeettsss... you know the streets but.. do the streets know you... for we both walk on the streets.. I walk on the streets .. I walk on the streets.. I am a great walker.. I am such a great walker that it makes me into a .. superhero?.. but I am a superhero with her feet firmly planted on the ground.. like they my feet are rooted their to the sidewalk by labyrinthine roots.. like my feet have tree roots that branch underground by an undersoil underground silk silt underground soil layers and layers of soil are underneath my feet I am a great walker.. I am underneath the ground I am underneath the ground my belly lies trammel-like underneath the ground.. my belly trammels the ground.. my belly trammels the ground.. like hard agriculture.. my belly is hard agriculture my belly is hard agriculture.. and the undersoil undergrowth of the underground belly-soul belly-soil my belly-soil is an underground well of my belly is a tub underground of soil liquid glue belly-water underground is an underground network of soil-roots underground the sidewalks of Gotham.. this is my world.. this is my belly.. my belly my world.."..

Batman: ...".. it.. ahh.. you are fascinating.. you are.. quite the fascinating.. woman of the underground Gotham earth.. but it.. is is my world too.. the underworld of Gotham.."..

Batwoman:.. .. ".. but youuuu.. the mannn off battts.. you man of bats.. youuu mann offff battss.. you make of the undergrowth vegetation root-labyrinth of Gotham a phenomenon of fear.. you make of the root-labyrinth of Gotham underworld a labyrinth of fear.. and this fear this underground labyrinth of fear which you make of Gotham.. my man of the bats.. my man of the bats.. this fear labyrinth in my belly perpetual the belly underworld you make of Gotham is my belly a belly of fear.. a stew of fear belly an underworld of belly of my belly is a stew of fear of my fear... you make Gotham my fear Batman for you make Gotham your underworld... but.. Gotham.. Bat.. man.. Gotham .. poor Gotham.. is my poor underworld too..."

Batman: ...".. oh course it is .. of course it is .. I feel bad for you of course it is.. of course it is.."..

Batwoman: ..".. so bad for meeee.. so bad for meee.. but the seething underworld of fear the fear matrix multiplication.. a multiplication of fear of Gotham underworld you make of Gotham... Bat.. man.. Bat.. man.. that this multiplication of the underworlds of Gotham which is the seeds you sow like the sower of seeds in the Christian parable by Christ.. you sow seeds on to rocky ground.. and the rocky ground is Gotham.. and the rocky ground is me my body my consciousness my soul and all this my body consciousness psyche soul is Gotham itself its quintessence and you Batman would make of this rocky ground a thing of fear.. a thing of fear.. a thing of fear.. and I feel this root-network of fear you make of the underworld of my soul of Gotham I feel this root-network of fear as the very neurochemistry of my belly.. as the very neurochemistry of my belly this root-network of fear you make of the underworld my psyche soul belly mine of Gotham my quintessence itself.."..

Batman: - smiling - ...".. are you by chance related to Hugo Strange.."

Batwoman: .. ".. ahh.. ah woman of deep strange crannies of my river black soils of tar the tar my very thick honey tar of my consciousness my belly my psyche made of thick honey tar a sweet sap of tar is my black soil river of my soul psyche body mine is Gotham entire and strange.. very strange.. very strange indeed...




script for Batman and Batwoman's very first meeting written by Scott Snyder.. written for Batman issue #8.. or Batman issue #3...

give the rest of the scene for Grail / Gail simone senior and junior to finish writing.. Scott Snyder and Gail Simone can co-write this issue.. Batman #3 or Batman #8..  the very first meeting post-crisis of Batman and Batwoman...


inkenstink medusa medusa frank silk zoom zu DC / Eclipse comics.. zu Gail Simone...

No comments:

Post a Comment