Pages

Monday, October 24, 2016

I want to become an acting teacher.. here are some ideas I have for the themes and subjects in acting I'll be teaching...

on the document on which they write a few answers to questions upon gracious entrance into my class.. one of the main questions will be:

           Do you have a reading impairment?

                      I'm just asking this so I can give you special attention, 200%-300% more special attention in acting class if you do have a reading impairment... I have myself struggled with a severe reading impairment all my life and I have some thoughts..  I'll finish this section later..

  .. subjects in my acting class...

   ... math symbols and acting..

 ... reading Henry James out loud and acting...

.. practing rhythm and breath and "conviction-intonation" with Finnegans Wake while reading Finnegans Wake out loud..

  .."conviction-intonation" with reading Nietzsche out loud..

 .. studying foreign language and vocabulary in foreign languages and how this helps acting..

    .. more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment