Pages

Monday, October 31, 2016

The Nazi Powers that Be.. in "The Uncanny X-men" by Scorcese..

The Nazi Powers that Be.. Black outlines in a Block White / Black room...

The Nazi Powers that Be: .. Magneto.. Eric Magnus.. You are a Doctor for the Damned..

Eric Magnus: .. ".. for.. the damned?.. but.. but I don't want to be.."

The Nazi Powers that Be: .. ".. we have the machines.. the technology.. that builds you into Magneto.. into Magneto.. into the Magneto that will be the official State Rule of Germany.."

Eric Magnus: ..".. Germany?.. but.. but I am Germany.. I am a German Jew.."..

the machines: - the machine's speaking - criminy... ass.. ass... lie I am a criminal.. I am Magneto.. lie bum at learning nude you are going to be castrated by me Magneto.."

Eric Magneto: ..".. what?.. WHAT??!!.. I cn't .. I cn't.. I didn't.. I swear... I didn't.."

the machines: - the machines continue to speak - butt .. your BUTT!!.. sigh cunt.. sobbing cunt.. sobbing penis.. sobbing cunt.. rickets in penis.. I am Magneto and I am going to cut it off.. I swear to you.. sin is you .. sidn't.. sin you did not get away without being castrated.. by Magneto..."

Eric Magneto / Magnus: .. ".. I am a jew.. I am a jew.." - quietly praying -

scene written by Brian Michael Bendis... for scorcese's "The Uncanny X-men".. for Daniel Day Lewis as Eric Magnus...

inkenstink medusa...

No comments:

Post a Comment