Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Angelina Jolie did refer to a psychiatrist she once had as a fucking asshole.. and she said we had to be careful about these people, that these people, psychiatrists, could become really dangerous....

Hanno Raudsepp: ..."... I met a psychiatrist once who was a drug-addict, it was really scary talking to him.. what bothers me .. is he could have been younger than me... I've had another psychiatrist who.. you just couldn't talk to him, you couldn't talk to him.. Talking to him was like talking to a cantaloup, and you can't convince a cantaloup to take you off medications.. what bothers me.. is he was Arabic, he may have been Pakistani.. I don't like the Arabic element in the equation here... He was absolutely brainless... I mentioned important authors to him that he said blankly he had no interest in reading at all.. how many psychiatrists have a phobia of reading, of the act of reading?.. it may be a lot..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment