Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Who plays Geoff Johns in Jenkins's "Wonder Woman"...

Geoff Johns: .. ".. so.. so.. so.. I've recently been made Chief Creative officer of DC comics.. and I want Wonder Woman to be big.. huge.. HUGE on the agenda of DC comics and DC comics movie studios.."..

Gail Simone: ..".. you mean.. we're finally making the Wonder Woman movie?.."

Geoff Johns: ..".. I hear they've been preparing the way for the movie's to be just like the comics for a  long long time.. gotta find Joel Silver.. gotta find Joel Silver.. like his last name.. Silver.. I like the name Silver.. hiegh ho Silver.. heh.."

Gail Simone: ..".. I like the name "Silver" too.. and the name.. "Joel".. I like both names.."

Geoff Johns: ..".. this is serious news for me.. I can't believe how many people have helped me have.. my own influence in the Hollywood movie DC comic book movie sphere.. but I'm not doing it alone.. Gail... Greg?.. Grant.. Paul.. Joe.. you're all with me..."

Greg Rucka is shadowy in the corner.. smoking a harmless cigarette.. a cigarette designed to be harmless and non-toxic..

Geoff Johns: ..".. I .. I have a key to the safe.. that Dan gave me.. Dan Didio... it's a safe that had kind of a complex time-lock on it to be opened this week.. approximately this month.. in October.. it's a computer-coded colour-coded number-coded safe.. but I also have a key... Dan Didio .. he said.. he knew William Marston.. William Marston personally gave Dan Didio the key..."

Gail Simone: .." .. what would have happened if Dan had lost the key.."

Geoff Johns: ..".. I hear it wasn't much of an issue.. sorry.. Gail.. it was the key to both William Marston and Dan Didio's house.."

Gail Simone: .. ".. oh.. okay.."

Geoff Johns: ..".. here' the safe.. it's a small, children's safe.." - he opens it.. the safe contains an old cigar in an old, cylinder-tube cigar case and a note, a message on paper.. Geoff Johns reads the note.."... the note says.. "She's coming.. Diana finally arrives in the twenty-first century.. I've been writing comics for the past sixty-seventy years but I'm still arrived.. I have a youthful complexion.. I'm William .. Marston.. I'm still alive, very much alive in the twenty-first century.. I'll meet you all .. my friends.. Geoff.. it's up to you to make the movie to herald her coming.. I.. I can't tell you who she actually is.. but she's.. I sometimes call her Jessie Diaana.... Jessica Diana.. Dianaiago is another name I call her by.. and Ooth Diana.. an ooth no more.. Ooth Diana.. Dianaoothello.. I call her by many names.."

a scene written by Scott Snyder 2.. the writers at DC comics can finish writing this scene in Jenkins' / Scorcese's / Copolla's / Sophia's "Wonder Woman" movie...

inkenstink medusa meusdeus medusa frank silk medusa zoom zu DC / Eclipse comics .. zu grail simone... und zu Geoff johns.. und zu Joe Benitez.. und zu Paul Dini.. und zu Grant Morrison.. und zu Greg Rucka..

No comments:

Post a Comment