Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Veronica Cale and Wonder Woman... in Jenkins's "Wonder Woman" movie...

Veronica cale: - walks into an office dressed in full business suit attire with a long business dress... Diana is completely naked in the office -  ".. Hi Diana!.."

Fully Naked Diana: ..."... ahh.. YIKES!!.. oh .. wait.. I guess seeing me nude like this must be very confusing for a woman of you business sense and corporate acumen.."

Veronica Cale: ..".. you're tellin' me.. considerin' that your corporate sense is no sense to etiquette.. I mean.. you are clearly not a lady of etiquette.. although you are evidently a woman of sincerity.."

Fully Nude Diana: ..".. ah.. ah.. ah.. yehess.. I am .. the sincere heartfelt feeling is my depth of feeling for myself as a business conscious woman that I am.."

Veronica Cale: .. ".. you're business is my business and my business is your business.. and your sound financial sense is a clear indicator of your cannonball intellect.. I see an intellect in you that can demolish skyscrapers.. and you feel a highrise sculptural theme in your operatic diva maelstrom mess.. this is a messy room and I think you need to find something.."

Fully Nude Diana: ..".. I sortof am beginning to wish I could.."

Veronica Cale: .."... oh.. I found.. something .. - Veronica Cale holds up Wonder Woman's panties that she had absconded with in the next room - " I think these once belonged to you...".. Veronica Cale throws Wonder Woman's panties out the window and smiles a big, cheerful smile confidently...".. you don't know how much this means to me.. you in the end needing something from me which I may be willing to give.."

Fully Nude Diana: ..".. you may?.. I.. I hope so.. I .. need.. shares and securities.."..

Veronica Cale: ..".. I can set something up for you digitally.."

the First of 52 Clothed Veronica Cale and Nude Wonder Woman scenes written by Scott Snyder... for Jenkins's "Wonder Woman" movie..

No comments:

Post a Comment