Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2016

embeth davidts plays Robert Bruce Banner's mother in "The Incredible Hulk".. Art Hindle plays Robert Bruce Banner's father in "The Incredible Hullk"... James Callis plays the adult Robert Bruce Banner in "The Incredible Hulk"...

Robert Bruce Banner's father: ..".. whatttt... playing with toys again.. what is that monstrosity you're building... that that techno-monstrosity.. I should have known.. it's my fault.. my fault.. that job at the Pickering Nuclear plant.. it changed my DNA.. changed me genetically.. my genetically bred my son into a FREAK.. into a genetic .. monster.. my young baby son.. a monster... nothing but a monster.."

Emily Banner: .. ".. STEPHAN .. how.. how CAN you ... aH.. AHAH.. AHaH.. you said that about our son.. our SON.. our SON!!..."

Stephan Banner, Bruce Banner's father blocks Bruce's mother...

Stephan Banner: .. ".. You're not getting near him.. no son like him will have a mother.."

Emily Banner: ..".. STEPHAN... how can you SAY that?.. He's your son too!.. He's my son!.. I .. I love him!.. He's my better part of myself!.. STEPHAN!.."...

script scene written for James Callis's / Andrew Davis's "The Incredible Hulk" scene written by Geoff Johns...

No comments:

Post a Comment