Pages

Monday, October 17, 2016

Tilda Swinton, the ancient one: ..".. HAI !!!.."..

Tilda Swinton: .. ".. I will tell you .. Stephan Strange.. I am sorry.. I am the lesser of the ancient ones.. but I still .. can teach you about bending reality.. about how reality.. phase-shifts.. how is changes.. how the quarks, mesons, leptons, of my flavour and colours of reality shift and move and transform .. how they always change..  I learned everything I know about reality from a book by "Gerald Feinberg".. this book taught me the ways of reality.. and how .. to .. change it.."

Stephan Strange: .. ".. that book.. made you very wise.. I see.. heh.. o ancient one.."

Tilda Swinto: .. ".. it did.. strange.. it did.. and it taught to me.. ah.. you're unique, remarkable name.. strange.. strange.. what a name like bells and Christmas tinder and fireplaces.. strange.. strange.. strange.. it beckons to me the true.. strangeness of reality.. the inward strangeness of reality.. and after I read Gerald Feinberg's book.. a book you could have written ... strange.. I felt.. the inwardness of reality.. and it is the inwardness I felt.. the .. italien inwardness of reality.. something so sculptural about reality and its inwardness.. their was a writer in an anthology of marshall mcCluhan's essays who wrote about the thematic sculptural principles and motions of soap opera's on Tv.. I never bought that book but I read that part of the essay in that book of essays on Marshall McCluhan in a used book shop.."..

Stephan Strange: ..".. ah.. yes.. those.. "

Tilda Swinton: ...".. oh.. strange.. strane..strange.. used-book shops are holy place of ritual rites and initiaions into the theories of number.. used-book shops are where your instructions in the mystical arts begin.. doctor.. strange.."

Stephan strange: ..".. ahh.. yes.. I have many mystical feelings about used-book shops.. heh.."

Tilda Swinton: ..".. one gentle warning.. doctor.. strange.. of a p. h.. in universal healing therapy medicine.. make sure you never mock the holy spirit of the used-book store.. we need these shops.. we NEED them.. for our beginning or our journey's to Bree's .. to Gondor's.. to Minas Tirith's .. and to Mordor's .. gentle Gondor Mordor's.."

.. a script from Scott Snyder II or maybe from rather Scott Snyder III to Scott Derrickson... or Scott Derrikson.. und inkenstink medusa zu tilde Swinton...

No comments:

Post a Comment