Pages

Friday, October 21, 2016

Society Lex I is Stephan Daedeles, the historical Stephan Daedeles.... Society Lex 3 is Sonia, the historical sonia of the Dostoevsky epic, "Crime and Punishment", transformed into a man known as Society Lex - 3..

Society Lex 1: ...".. the nightingale lobby of Washington square and of the Pentagon Langley.. this is an invisible government we're building with Society and my roots go into Dublin, Ireland... so all things the society go back to Dublin.. dear, dirty Dublin as James Joyce coined it... James Joyce called it his dear, dirty Dublin and talked about horse manure on the street being something he called, "horseapples".. yes, Buck Mulligan in "Ulysses" talks about Dublin being inured I think with horse manure or something like it and consumptive's spit.. bloodspit.. but Buck Mulligan is a doctor of mortuaries in a horror-profession of dealing with the cadavers of people, of corpses that Buck Mulligan claims to dissect, it is a ghastly life and profession Buck Mulligan claims to live, where all people deceased are "beastly dead".. Buck Mulligan most likely is lying when he says all this.. I knew him scantly but all too well... I don't know why I'm telling you all this, Talia.. I honestly don't know.."

Talia: ..".. it's okay.. I'm taking notes for my career as Sherlock Talia.. of a Study in Scarlet Talia Holmes.."

Society Lex: .. ".. we are all dead men and dead women waiting to be dissected now that we're all beastly, safely dead in THE SOCIETY!!!.."

Talia: .." .. THE SOCIETY!!!..."..

script written by Scott Snyder for Gail Simone's "The Society" weekly year-long comic book.. many years long...

No comments:

Post a Comment