Pages

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Claire Higgins / Sean Bean are "Kang the Conqueror" in "The Avengers", written and directed by Joss Whedon.. aka.. directed by Joss Whedon.. and screenplay by Louis Armand, Donald F. Theall.. and Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.. aka.. "JOSS WHEDON"!!!....

The Female Kang the Conqueror (Claire Higgins) :.. ".. The Staircase Vendetta of my personal soulsome selfsame soulheart Valentine mine Valentine Righteous soul is an Agenda Staircase of my Vendetta Heideggerian.. for I only I .. Kang the Conqueror.. could transform and transliterate Heidegger's beatiful philisophic prose into.. a Vendetta.. a Vendetta Staircase in which I travel my soul upward like by a fluid mix quantum escalator a fluidity of escalator soul is my fluid mixture of motives by chemistry involving chemicals, compounds, molecules and elements all of which names of forgotten completely from my prodigious memory for chemistry textbooks I've read.. all these chemistry textbooks are the entire vast, prodigious, rocky, desert wasteland landscape of my soul like a true rock gravel is my soul consciousness and is the entirety of my reading of chemistry textbooks to understand chemical mixture of motives and hence chemical mixtures of time.."

Sean Bean, The Male Kang the Conqueror:.. ".. The Man thing is bad.. the man thing is bad.."

Claire Higgins, the female Kang the Conqueror: ..".. I will rearrange the very particles of centuries themselves.. to make.. the Man thing.. much, much, much, much less bad.. to make the Man thing universally good as it should be.. for you.. Kang the First.. let me grow and evolve into a true sword might FEMALE Kang the Conqueror.."

Sean Bean, the Male Kang the Conqueror: ..".. I always believed a woman should inherit.. that a female should inherit the legacy and estates of Kang the Conqueror.. I always believed Kang the Conqueror should be a woman, a woman to mix the chemicals of the motions of mountains.. a woman to mix mixtures and temperature mixtures of motives as one would weave turbulance theories of time.. I believed turbulence theory or something synonymous with it was huge on the internet once.. in it's very early days.. in the mid-late '90's.. "

the Female Kang the Conqueror: ..".. perhaps I can bring back those mid-late '90's.. I feel the twentieth century itself is like a toy of my soul.. like it make my very female Kang soul into a jack-in-the-box.. and I make a true Kang mixture motive time century of the Twentieth.. so we may run thru many versions of the same-old.. sigh.. same-old twentieth century.. perhaps that's what Y2K was always meant to be all about.. rearranging the very molecules of the time of a century, the twentieth century itself.. and perhaps I .. to honour my birthright as the NEXT Kang the Conqueror, a genteel Victorian Woman, as good a woman as Kate Croy be the Female Kang the Conqueror.. perhaps I can.. MIX.. the century the twentieth century into a true quark lepton meson mixture of flavours, colours and spices so that we spice and flavour our quark time history twentieth century way back to the 1860's and 1850's or even 1840's of the American Civil War itself and I can arrange that the Avengers can meet..

             .. President Abraham Lincoln.."

screenplay for Joss Whedon's "The Mighty Avengers", written by William Mackenzie-1 (aka Hanno Ridal Raudsepp).. for William Mackenzie-2 and William Mackenzie -3, 4, 5, 6, an 7 an 8 an 9... both either male or female William Mackenzie screenwriters.. to co-write Joss Whedon's "The Avengers".. 

.. perhaps .. and alternate name for Claire Higgins's "Kang the Conqueror", to keep the name.. "Kang" and "Kang the Conqueror" a Joss Whedon state Hollywood secret.. an alternate name for Claire Higgins's character could be "FireHawk DarkCloud".. aka .. secretly.. Kang the Conqueror.. the female Kang the Conqueror.. now.. named.. as actress Claire Higgins playing her... now named... alternately to Kang the Conqueror.. FireHawk DarkCloud.. "FireHawk DarkCloud".. Claire Higgins's "Kang the Conqueror".. is now.. "FireHawk DarkCloud".. Claire Higgins's "FireHawk DarkCloud".. in Joss Whedon's, Louis Armand's and Donald F. Theall's.. "The Avengers".. starring Robert Downey  Junior, Claire Higgins, Scarlett Johansson, Tom Hiddleton, Chris Evans, Chris Farnswell / Farnsworth, Jeremy Brenner, Samuel L. Jackson, Johnny Depp and Ralph Fiennes as the mysterious friend of Hank Pym...

No comments:

Post a Comment