Pages

Monday, July 10, 2017

Mary Jane and Peter...

Mary Jane is a fashion model..

a handler: ..".. Mary Jane .. you don't have to pose in lingerie if you don't want to.."

another handler: ..".. Mary Jane.. you've posed multiple times in bikini's.. you're one of the most famous, popular bikini-models in the fashion-business... you'd be a lot more covered than you usually are if you posed in lingerie.."..

Mary Jane: ..".. I can't pose in lingerie.. sob.. sob.. boo hoo hoo.. I can't pose in lingerie.. please.. don't ask me to .. turn my soul to Satanic scum by .. sob.. sob.. my posing in lingerie.."

A stern, poised woman: ..".. You're posing in Lingerie, Mary Jane Watson.."

Mary Jane: .. ".. please.. i don't want to.."

the Stern Woman: - walks off quickly - ..".. you're posing in lingerie.."

Mary Jane: ..".. I caaaan''ttt... sadistic serial killer-woman are in lingerie.. only ONLY brutal, sadistic women are in lingerie.. I cannt.. pose in lingerie.. sob sob.."

Spider-man (Tom Holland jives in on webbing)

Spider-man: ..".. hey.. someone's forcing the wi-fi to pose in lingerie.." - Spider-man beats the living crap out of the woman, the stern woman who was going to force Mary Jane to pose in lingerie..-

Spider-man and Mary Jane leave swing out of the window by means of spider-webbing..

Mary Jane: ..".. Peter.. I've never been so frightened... so terrified in my life.."

Spider-man: ..".. you can always call me Peter.. Mary Jane.. anytime, anywhere.."..

No comments:

Post a Comment