Pages

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Nude Talia al Ghul / Nude Talia al Ghoul...

Nude Talia al Ghoul : ..".... I .. . I believe I was once a man who was named and who .. who was .. Bruce Wayne.. and I .. talia al ghul.. was the man.. that I .. was Bruce Wayne... and I feel the mournful wolf howl in my soul as my soul as a metamy metaphysical my consciousness as my mourning soul a wolf my soul calling and beckoning to my man self .. to my man self an inner self my man self is my inner man and he is none other than.. Bruce Wayne.. Bruce Wayne.. a Batman true and of a powerful conscience of societal and cultural mien.. sorry Bruce.. I hope that was respectful.. polite .. what I said just now.. I Talia.. I see myself a selfsame checkmating my soul eternal my belly is a growling self-checkmating and my belly inner growls are a cataclysm selfsame checkmating my consciousness eternal into a lowering and upper staircase like a DNA helix to a DLA fractal growth crystal self-Talia culture.. for I seek my crystal self.. I seek my crystal soul self.. and I seek something in my crystal growth self that is fractals and a crystal garden.. and somehow.. somehow.. something that is.. despite all that.. not.. Krypton.."..

Talia al Ghul: ..".. I found a copy of E. M. Forster's "Two Cheers for Democracy", which I once bought for a dollar and seventy-five cents.. and I found so little if anything I could agree with in the way of E. M. Forster's sentiments in the book.. as if he belonged to an era so so so deep, deep, deep in the mists of time and beyond them that it is an era that just confounds me my selfsame consiousness physiology itself... for instance.. E. M. Forster writes that Virginia Woolf, who I believe he knew.. that she .. had no thought of improving the world.. because.. as she.. according to E. M. Forster would have it.. considered teh world man-made and therefore had no herself Virigina Woolf responsibility for the mess.. for the world being the mess in  .. in.. in question.. in that.. therefore.. Virginia Woolf had not interest.. or desire.. shall we say .. in improving... the world... not herself.. as... a woman .. as he says.. as E. M. Forster says.. as a woman.. therefore.. Virginia Woolf has no responsibility for the world.. as the mess it is.. and therefore no.. inclination to improve it.. let's just say..

                         ... E. M. Forster's .. Virginia Woolf..

                                        ... is not my Virginia Woolf..
                                                    I am Talia al Ghoul.. or Ghul.. or just.. Talia al Ghul.. my last name can be spelled either way.. the spelling is variable.. free and variable..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment