Pages

Saturday, July 1, 2017

I am Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.. I am writing out of a deep, deep, profoundly deep sense and emotion of personal guilt for what happened to Talia al Ghul.. out of a deep, deep sense and emotion and pure, unbridled conviction of my personal, exclusive personal responsibility for what happened to .. what happened with ... Talia al Ghul.. in an issue I do'nt know the number of yet.. but I believe it may be issue #13 of "Finite Crisis".... if the sereis / series is called "Finite Crisis".. I'm not sure of the title of hte series yet (misspellings are deliberate.. i'm leaving them as they are.. on purpose.. on purpose...).. it might be issue #9.. maybe issue #12.. maybe issue #7.. maybe as early.. as early as issue #6.. but I feel I.. Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.. am exclusively to blame for it.. and personally at fault for it...

... or maybe her name is now .. spelled.. Talia al Ghoul.. I started spelling it like that myself.. because I found the spelling of her last name .. as.. Ghoul.. as Talia al Ghoul.. aesthetic.. amiably aesthetic...

No comments:

Post a Comment