Pages

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Barbara Minerva's eleven or twelve echelon-schematics Master-Plan for World Revolution..

1st echelon-plan (of Barbara Minerva's) =

                            Take over the Bosche's..

Barbara Minerva: ..".. it begins with the taste of coffee.. and it is a reading of Kluwer Academic Publisher's volume three book on plant-microbe interactions.. reading this text at speed-reading exhaustively-paced should .. it should alter the taste chemicals of the Tim Horton's coffee I'm drinking as I'm drinking it... giving thru-text-to-chemistry .. like thru spectral, supernatural powers.. giving the taste of coffee.. a taste of rock-candy gravel.. like something pungent and a taste for Tim Horton's coffee of dry irony.. a taste for coffee that is like dry irony.. for Tim Horton's coffee.. perhaps that is my tome, taste-register, and temperature for my personal creative destruction world-conquest or world-revolution.. or perhaps.. the most accurately.. to say.. would be to call it.. world-rotation.. ah.. ah.. what I'm doing is world-rotation.. by degree's and radians of psychology and sociology and by my .. ah.. howzabout I take command of statistics of world-statistics thru .. alchemy .. thru sheerest mediaeval alchemy I will rotate the pendulum-swaying donkey-house of world and national statistics.. I will make mediaeval alchemy of world international statistics.. wait 'till Australia and New Zealand get a load of me.. heh.. okay.. it is by the taste of sheer irony that I will conduct my world revolution conquest of world economy and world-politico and world-parliament.. something several tiers above the united nations.. it is also by something called.. taste.. just.. taste.. and style.. something called both taste and style that I do this.. so it all comes down to.. it all begins with .. the taste of coffee.. at a coffee shop.. and the transformation of taste chemicals of coffee shop coffee thru text-academic-text based air-borne chemistry... more on my command of the Bosche's .. later. "

Barbara Minerva: ..".. mission and charter-statement Two for Barbara Minerva's world conquest and world revolution.. take control of the Canadian Economy.. find out how secretive or non-secretive Power and Argus corporations actually are.. re-read Wallace Clement's "The Canadian Corporate Elite" a zillion times.. become as yourself your selfsame Barbara Minerva best friends with Paul Desmarais.. think about e. p. taylor.. read Dan Morgan's "Merchants of Grain" at least fifty, seventy-five, a hundred and fifty times..

No comments:

Post a Comment