Pages

Friday, July 7, 2017

... issue #14 of "Finite Crisis" - epilogue...

Carol Ferris: - looking seven years younger, and slightly more overweight than otherwise - :..".. Alexis.. boo hooo hoo.. hooloorouu.. hoolouroou... hahahahahhaa.... I dunno.. it's just like.. what -..?.."

Alexis: ..".. it's over.. Carol.. Ferris.. see.. their's a hologram on my crystal ball mainframe.. - ..".. Talia is at home with her father, asking for a toonie.. a two dollar coin from her father for coffee.. her father looks just like Boris Bergshtein.. that is the image on the hovering hologram on the table, the garden table on front of Alexis.. Alexis's hologram - ..".. she's at.. Talia al Ghoul.. or Ghul.. her last name spelt either way.. she's at home with her father.. her adopted.. father.. Carol Ferris.. she was .. it was a dream .. a nightmare.. I want to tell you about a dream I once had Carol Ferris... I was on fire.. and I thought I could somehow .. put out the fire.. and I .. couldn't .. and I realized I was more and more fully on fire.. and I was losing the energy to keep myself up.. and I felt like I might start crumpling up in a crumpled up posture soon.. and I felt no pain.. and in this dream.. I realized I was going to die from having been set on fire..  and that I felt no pain .. from being on fire.. that it was going to be a painless death.. and it was going to be soon.. very quick.. very soon I would have.. died.. from being consumed by fire.. by flames.. and then I woke up... I was alive.. that's exactly what the dream that Talia had.. of being in the alley.. it was an alley.. right..?.. sorry.. it's always an alley.. it was also a dream of painlessness for Talia too.."

Wonder Woman in her classic post-crisis / pre-crisis costume shows up :.. Wonder Woman: ..".. boo hoo hooo.. it's ALWAYS an alley.. Alexis.. it always happens in an alley.. Alexander Luthor.. is he .. okay..?.. Alexis .. you .. you would know.. right..?..

Carol Ferris: ..".. is he.. Alexis..?.."

Alexis: ..".. I talked to him thru sonar.. he said.. Alexander Luthor said he was in London.. London.. England.. sorry... he said he was going thru, in London.. exactly, precisely the same sort of hell.. the psychological Hell that Calendar man is going thru.. that George Taylor, Calendar man.. is going thru.. still.."

Wonder Wonan: .".. I hear him.. Calender man.. boo hoo hoo.. he's always.. ALWAYS crying.. he's.. Calender man is english.. - Wonder Woman weeps and wails openly as .. to quote Saul Bellow, ".. only a woman who believes in sin can wail..".. Carol Ferris cries softly.. Alexis is silent and hauntingly sad.. like his.. like Alexis's face .. is an echo.. an echo of Wonder Woman's crying .. and Carol Ferris's silent weeping..

Carol Ferris: .. ".. Wonder Woman.. I have a young friend.. he's like a nephew too me.. I want to introduce you to him.. here he is.. he just arrived.. his name is .. Ariel Khordovsky..."

Wonder Woman stands up.. and their's a close-up of her smiling face.. and Wonder Woman is smiling at Ariel Khordovsky.. just like Gal Godot-2 or Angie Harmon.. Diana is smiling..

Diana / Wonder Woman: .. ".. Ariel.. Khordovsky.. Ariel.. welcome.. to Themiscyra on earth..."..

.. 2$.. 4$.. heteroskedasticity.. multicollinearity.. stochastic disturbance terms.. covariance matrices.. random walks, monte carlo, patrick stewart...


No comments:

Post a Comment