Pages

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Anna Marie (Rpgue) and Raven Darkholme (Mystique / Meryl Streep) in Scorcese's "The Uncanny X-men"...

Anna Marie: ..".. the surrepticious bunched-up cotton-gel of my lower soul anima a black matter is my anima a shadow raven is my lower demon parts of my consciousness and soul.."..

Raven Darkholme (Meryl Streep) :..".. ahh.. raven.. you said their were raven parts .. raven realms .. I believe.. I believe.. raven realms .. raven parts .. to you soul.. anna marie.. anna marie.."

Anna Marie: ..".. I felt a rook in my corner-felt pocket a fell morrow like I felt fell into a tomorrow of my self-pocketing soul .. like I pocketed myself.."

Raven Darkholme (Meryl Streep) :..".. and of course.. I was part of a gang of pickpockets with young Logan.. both of us young Raven my selfsame self and young Logan we both were pickpockets twain.. and .. to quote the Wake of Finnegan.. pickpocketpoff.. pickpocketplumb.. to paraphrase.. to paraphrase.. pickpocketpuff.. pickpocketpiff.. pickpocketpoof and upwithem.. those are the breathstops of a flute .. of a recorder... the breath-fingering upon the stops a flute .. per instructions from James Joyce in his tome.. his monumental tome.. Finnegans Wake.. "...

Anna Marie: ..".. ahh.. AHH HAAHH.. HAAHHH.. hee eheeh hee..  you are so ingenious at literary detective work mother-of-mine Raven darkhorse.. sorry.. darkholme .. darkholme.."

Raven Darkholme (Meryl Streep) :.. ".. that's all right.. that's quite all right.. I .. I.. AM .. a Darkhorse who leaps and gallops like a "T" shape" or "L" shaped vector across the Chessboard.. or if I gallop in a "T" shape I would literally be a dark horse on a chess board who could literally make two of the directly opposite chess dark horse motions simultaneously .. and somehow.. mystically.. supernaturally.. shape-shift into two dark horses going in two opposite directions directly on a chess board... like I could shape-shift myself into a "T" motion.. and gallop myself heftward.. gallop myself left and right simultanously..."

screenplay scene for Savannah Samson (aka Anna Marie) und and for Meryl Streep (Raven Darkholme / Mystique).. written by Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.. copyright Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.. sorry.. real.. grave apologies for the copyright notice... heteroskedasticity...

No comments:

Post a Comment