Pages

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Carol Ferris in Geoff Johns's written and Phil Jiminez illustrated, "Finite Crisis"...

Carol Ferrris: ..".. ol lo hodey-oh-yoh.. i am guilty of saying "yoh"... and was punished for it during roll-call in grade five or grade four.. yoh.. foh me down hearty.. i am a yancy-yancy silly-schmetterling...

Emile: ..".. ya... chieften of the Abwehr ... thou art then.. Carol Ferris..."

Carol Ferris: ..".. LOO!!!.. thou give me the ch'ieften duties too high and mightily.. for I am a schmetterling-butterfly-yansy... yancy-yank i be for I am an afferyank woman-hearty-me-laidy of the laity-grince-grince.. and you are a shclemeal.. Emile-sorry-to-tell-you..."

Emile: ..".. but we are heretofore together.. sorry.. you were in bed, Carol Ferris.."

Carol Ferris: ..".. indeed.. inneed.. Emile.. and you thou hast invented my beauty sleep..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment