Pages

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Havok / Alex Wheathers Summers and Loki Hamlet and Holly Madison aka Mystique...

Havok: ..".. I feel inside myself the grain of a soul that is the soul of hte Dark Prince of Elsinore... "

Loki Hamlet: ..".. you called.. oh no.. oh dear.. I quite definitely am not Hamlet Prince of Denmark.. i most certainly am not.. he is.. another man.. than I myself.. but I am a man who rather.. wishes .. taht I could.. be .. him.."

Havok: ..".. I have always thought that no man on earth resembled Hamlet Prince of Denmark than you.. Loki.. and I have always thought that few men resemble Macbeth.. William Shakespeare's Macbeth.. than myself.. and Magneto.. a kindredship that I and Magneto share.. that both our souls are Macbeth.. Macbeth.."

Mystique / Holly Madison: ..".. perhaps I also possess the male soul of Macbeth.. of Shakespeare's Macbeth.."

Havok: ... ".. undoubtedly, Holly.. ahh.. Loki.. you once told me you were going to enlighten Holly and myself about this Acts of Vengeance Project you had going on in the grain of design.. you told me it was about empowering our friend Spidey.. Spider-man.. and about nothing else whatsoever than empowering Spider-man.."

Loki: ..".. that's quite right, Havok.. It's that I wanted Doctor Doom, my colleague Doctor Doom to finally recognize Spider-man as a top-echelon Super-hero... I felt it was time that the mighty opposite of Spider-man would be none other than Doctor Doom himself.. I felt.. Spider-man.. was owed.. that much.."..

Havok: ..".. I take your convictions on this matter very seriously, Loki, and I agree with them.. couldn't agree more with them.. but I see something in the very stratosphere.. I see Thanos and Adam Warlock in your designs.. Loki.. I see you empowering Spider-man by helping him be the mighty opposite of Viktor Von Doom so taht Spider-man may once more be the stalwart ally of Adam Warlock.. or of Quasar.. "

Loki: ..".. ahh.. Havok.. Alex.. you see my motives more clearly than I do see them myself.. it's.. also.. I .. I talked to Magneto in his dreams and suggested to him, to Magneto.. taht Spider-man might be a mutant.. it was so that Spider-man would get due-recognition from Magneto as well.."

Holly Madison / Mystique: ..".. I .. soooo.. appreciate that Loki.. Spider-man is owed due acknowledgement as one of the heavy-hitters by no less a personage than Magneto.. I wonder why.. Magneto.. doesn't.. it's .. inscrutable.. to me.. that Magneto.. doesn't.. think.. of Spider-man.. more.. it makes me feel bad for our mutual friend Spidey.. and.. it makes me feel.. sad.."...

Havok: ..".. perhaps.. Magneto is waiting.. to .. to fully understand a man as enigmatic as Spider-man.. I wish.. I wish my paths crossed with Spider-man... more often.. I feel as if.. we never even got a chance to meet even once.."

Mystique: ..".. I feel the same way.. Alex.."

Loki: ..".. I'm rather fond of the young man.. of Spider-man.. but I feel he is so undeservedly undervalued by the cosmic powers that be.. I wish I could give Spider-man some money on a regular basis.. to pay him for his multitudinous good works for the public and for society.. it would be the right thing for me to do as a Norse God.. as the god of fire and therefore as a god who could honestly possibly be the god of Christ's holy babtism... Christ babtised with fire, after all..."

Mystique: ..".. you read the gospels too, Loki..?.."

Loki: ..".. it's required reading.. the New Testament.. including the epistles of Saint Paul.. are required reading for a Norse God..."..


scene for a Chris Claremont "The Uncanny X-men" issue written by Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.. aka.. prospective novelist William Mackenzie...

No comments:

Post a Comment