Pages

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

"The Golden Bowl", written by Hanno Ridal Raudsepp...

"It's what I realized on my forty-ninth year on this earth", Adam Verver told his only daughter, "I had conquered my dyslimbia... the unconquerable holocaust genocide of my dyslimbia had been essentially vanquished by some means that were so invisible and arcane by my sensibility for will.. I would never inculpate dyslimbia with free will.. dyslimbia exists to erase all ability to simply.. with dyslimbia their is no free will, it is the very antithesis of it.. you can't.. sorry.. poor daughter.. the dyslimbia is very bad for you right now..".. Adam Verver's words and inflections dropped to the timbre of mist..".. very bad.. very bad.."

Maggie Verver bubbled her words in tearful timbre.."... I would never have known it was dyslimbia .. if it hadn't been for you .. father.. "... she said..

Adam Verver spoke..".. i think it's the very eradication of free will that is the dread mortal agenda of dyslimbia.. and it this is this mortal dread truth that you .. that your precious-doll porcelain will incarnates.. dear Maggie.. is that polite verbiage I'm using with you right now.. I'm trying to speak.. in the reverse of trigger-words.."

Maggie Verver said.. ".. very polite words.. father Verver.. very carefully, preciously chosen words.. you used just now.. and my very porcelain russian gypsy doll of a personal will in my inward very holy fragile spirit heart itself is so feeling the dread mortal eradication of all fabric of free will inside it.. that to tear my free will to tatters.. that is it.. to make a very Scarecrow of my free will... and that my very soul my ocean of soul is Ravens and Crows so affrighted of the Scarecrow made of my faculties of free will, non-existant and eradicated as they are now.. "

Her father Adam Verver responded, ".. ahh.. you're astudious reading of William Shakespeare and.. Blake..?.. has served you're eruditive faculties well, my daughter.. but I think you have no idea.. NO idea how articulate you're being right now, Maggie.. as I've always told you gently.. the name "Maggie" is short for "Magdalene".."..

Maggie Verver responded..".. and I am the Magdalene who was possessed of seven demons.. and seven is such a torture-camp number.. I'm losing much of my hair to that common head-affliction.. as well.. I wonder if that was the case with Mary Magdalene as well.."

Adam Verver.. ".. I'm sure it was.. I'm sure it was.. I've lost half my hair as well.. but both our hair.. both our hair will fully grow back altogether.. in tandem time and synchrony... in tandem time and synchrony..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment