Pages

Monday, November 27, 2017

I am a Nude Woman and I am Nude Fyenshya and I tortured muslim men on Krypton while I was nude and this is how I did it.. I disrobed completely until I was nude while they the muslim men were bound.. and then I pressed and shoved my nude body against them for prolonged periods of time.. and for a muslim arab man of Krypton.. this is torture, pure torture, pure Hellfire.. Christ's babtism by Hellfire.. for I was a nude woman and I was nude fyenshya and i tortured muslim arab men on Krypton while I was nude and felt the raging fires of inward Krypton inward womb ovary Christ's babtism of fire of inward womb volcanic core Krypton was in my loins and in my visceral crumbling cavity as I nude Fyenshya nude woman torturer of muslim arab men as I a nude woman pressed my nude body hard against them for prolonged periods of time and squirmed like a cannibalistic devouring electric eel of Julius Ceasar's aqarium I squirmed as a nude woman against the.. boo hoo hoo.. helpless muslim arab man.. and I did this remorselessly, heartlessly, with great, livid cruelty.. and I did this for I am a Nude woman and I am Nude Fyenshya and this is how I was nude when I tortured arab muslim men on Krypton.. and boo hoo hoo.. when I pressed my nude woman's my nude Kryptonian's woman's nude body against these helpless arab muslim men.. you have no idea.. I.. I had no idea.. no idea whatsoever.. when.. boo hoo hoo.. I did.. how inwardly earthquake crumbling quicksand violating.. VIOLATING this was for the bound muslim arab man that I was squirming and pressing my nude woman's body against hard... for I am nude Fyenshya and i .. boo hoo hoo.. am a nude woman without remorse.. a kryptonian nude woman's body hard and stone-hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment