Pages

Monday, November 27, 2017

a scene from Spielbergs "Superman; man of tomorrow" - FIRST!! movie.. the official Gabrielle Anwar is Eve Tessmacher and Ned Beatty is Otis, Superman; man of tomorrow movie by Spielberg..

Superman (Brandon Routh) is flying in the air doing a see-saw balancing act with two airplanes that he's holding on to together like two dragonfly wings of a dragonfly Circe or a dragonfly Lana Lang Insect Queen of Superman; man of steel; chapter five, co-directed by Spielberg / Scorcese...

Superman (Brandon Routh) : ..".. so if I use the systems feedback paradigm taught to me by Mr. Quimby.. with myself as a complex fulcrum of this see-sawing this dragonfly-wing see-sawing I'm doing with the two airplanes I'm holding on two literally with both my two hands.. thank goodness green kryptonite no longer affects me.. wait.. what.. what.. what..  heh.. spoke too soon, did I Superman.. Superman starts weakening - .. a look of grave fatigue on his face appears - .. Andrea... Dawkins.. no .. please.. not now.. I know .. I know .. you're gravely, horribly suffering, Andrea Dawken.. Dawkins.. Dawkins.. Andrea Dawkins.. but.. but they're are people in this airplane.. in this other airplane too.. people could die.. Andrea.. people could die.. this effect .. you're having on me .. Andrea.. it's worse than green kryptonite.. it's heavier.. sandyer.. graver.. like heavy gravel in the soul.. worse than green kryptonite.. worse.. than.. - Superman looks down - .. oh.. that's.. I remember .. their's still a brown dry-mud-caked sand impression on the ground.. when.. what was it.. an explosion.. was I fighting .. heh.. nucleur man.. or metallo.. poor metallo.. poor metallo.. when I was thrown deep into the ground right beneath over where I'm flying.. - wait...

                                                                                                                  - wait


                                                                                                                            - wait

                         Superman whispers - : ..".. metallo.."


Superman (Brandon Routh) : ..".. Wait.  Thanks, Andrea.  I'm much, much better now.  Instantaneously.  Instantaneusly.. 80 almos 90 percent recovered.  Must have been a passing phase..  Maybe it really was some green kyptonite residue on the ground terrain below.."..

- a close up shot of the mud-cake impression on the terrain below of of Superman's frame where he was lying on the ground before.. from a mysterious, mentally-mindwiped escapade or Battle.. the sand-almost-quicksand-mud-cake gravelly sand impression of Superman starts rumbling and quicksand-bubbling like the Ark of the Covenant..

scene written for Steven Spielberg by Hanno Ridal Raudsepp for "Superman; man of tomorrow" -FIRST version ever made.. the Gabrielle Anwar Eve Tessmacher and Ned Beatty Otis version..


     And their shall come a Parasite.. The Parasite is coming.. an age-old Superman.. villain..?..

No comments:

Post a Comment