Pages

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

"Wonder Woman 12: the Age of Darkseid", directed by Scorcese and Sophia Copolla... screenplay by William Mackenzie.. aka.. Hanno Ridal Raudsepp...

Darkseid: ..".. ahh.. sweet lamb Diana of Themiscyra.. I represent such a force of possessiveness that I seek to possess the very dystopian overlordship of acqisitiveness itself.. the old Darkseid maxim is ".. if you have it, he wants it..".. and that is very much true.. but it is true that I more than that idiom or ideology itself of that famous Darkseid aphorism.. I wish to mightily, powerfully, overwhelmingly deconstruct the idea of Darkseid feeling... " ... if you have it, he wants it..".. I want to deconstruct the idea of the simple owning of something being the need to want that thing that is owned by another, whether it is another's identity, another's soul or goodness, another's self-public portrayal to other's in the media, another's most oh most nuanced personality itself.. it fascinates me how their can be an acquisitive.. impulse for wanting every subtle autumn leaf nuance of a person's.. say.. sorry.. of a woman's personality.. to want every soft autumn nuance of a woman's personality.. to have such acquisitiveness for a woman's personality... that if she has it, you want it.. or rather.. that I.. want it..?... but I don't.. I just say that for the sake of argument.. just so their WILL be an argument, a quarrel to the effect of wanting what is someone elses.."

Diana of Themiscyra (Tiffany Fallon) : ..".. and perhaps I have never felt such a rotten cantelope in my abdomen as my force of desire to physiology possess the very body and soul of the Greek Minoan Goddess Medusa as my very own physiology and body and soul.. so that my craven force of personal acquisitiveness is to .. myself my selfsame self-checkered self to become the physiology of Medusa.. so that I may be very much the daughter of Medusa and become my own mother Medusa... and thus.. become .. a Magdalene.."

Diana (Megan Gale) :.. ".. I'm hungry.. does that count as desire..?.."...

scene written by William Mackenzie aka Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.. for Wonder Woman 12, co-directed by Scorcese and Sophia Copolla....

No comments:

Post a Comment