Pages

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Thor.. The Marvel comics Thor and Mystique aka Holly Madison...

Mystique / holly madison: ..".. Loki's not your enemy, Thor.. he's.. he's your brother.."

Thor: ..".. of course, Holly.. you're right.. he's my brother.. he's my brother.. I'll .. I'll.. NEVER .. forget that.. thank you, Holly.. it's not actually .. him.. Loki .. who's the adversary in this... rather petty rivalry between him and myself... it's myself, my selfsame self, Thor, who's.. who is.. teh Adversary... It's.. that.. if .. you'll permit me to go on, Holly.. it's that.. I am God of Thunder and Lightning.. and my brother Loki is God of Fire.. and Thunder and Lightning.. frightens.. TERRIFIES.. young baby-toddlers who are trapped in cars during serious, intense, heavy rainfalls... and fire .. doesn't frighten young baby-toddlers .. it .. "

Mystique / Holly Madison: ..".. I weep for you .. Thor.. it's so hard to be God of such terrifying things as Thunder and Lightning... you bear under that burden so honourably, Thor mighty one Thor.. you're right.. I believe.. young children.. rather.. they rather.. like.. fire.. actually.. perhaps.. too much.."

Thor: ..".. Hah.. hah.. hah.. you're right, Holly.. perhaps not the most ideal of affections in a young child... this affection that some young children have.. for fire.."...

scene written for Stan Lee or Chris Claremont.. by Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.. aka prospective novelist William Mackenzie...

No comments:

Post a Comment