Neo (Keanu Reeves) and Laurence Fishbourne get on a bus..
Neo (Keanu Reeves) : .. ".. can I have a ticket.."
Bus-driver : .. - in a quietly husky voice - ".. Please..."
Neo (Keanu Reeves) : .. ".. can I have a ticket.."
Bus-Driver: - in the same husky voice - .. ".. Please.."
Neo Keanu Reeves) : .. ".. Can I have a ticket..".. - the bus-driver gives him the ticket..
Bus-Driver: .. - in the same quietly husky voice - .. ".. gotta work on your etiquette.."
.. an attractive woman in the bus laughs, but not maliciously..
Keanu Reeves and Laurence Fishbourne are seated in the back of the bus..
Laurence Fishbourne starts laughing gently, compassionetly, quietly..
Laurence Fishbourne:.. ".. I gotta tell you what he was actually saying.. see.. I've got this midi.. it translates what people are actually saying from what they actually audibly were made out to say.. in the sense of hearing what we actually physically heard them say.. see.. I know what he actually said.. he said.. see.. sorry.. I'll explain quickly why he's so sorry about what he said.. and what he actually meant to be be saying.. their was an alien invasion.. what in secret files is called a "Deux e meccanica...".. invasion.. and it caused our speech to be all scrambled.. I'll get the midi.. it's like .. what he actually was saying was.. that you should hold off on saying "please" for several years and only say.. "thank you".. when you're at coffee shops and the like.. and then .. when the time comes... you'll KNOW.. Neo.. when you should only start saying "Please" and not "Thank you".. he was sorry. he's so sorry he was trying to give you some... lets just.. say.. sorry... guidance.. Neo..."...
No comments:
Post a Comment