Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2018

.. Megan d. Iseult / Megan Gale Diana of Themiscyra and Tom Cruise Steve Trevor..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtiMyKvuEH0



Wonder Woman (Megan d. Iseult / megan gale) is lying unconscious on the wet, clammy-moist-thick-sand-caked beach... Steve Trevor (Tom Cruise) is trying to wake her up.. at the very, very, very end of "William Marston's Wonder Woman; Act 1" to the music of the above URL...

Tom Cruise / Steve Trevor: .. ".. come on, baby.. don't go out on a light on me.. you can wake up now, baby.. you can wake up now.. sorry.. sorry.. shouldn't call you that.. you're a grown woman, girl.. now, woman, girl.. babe.. sorry.. real sorry... I want you to wake up now.... I .. I want you to wake up now.. come on.. come one.. don't go out on me.. just try to wake up ... just try to wake up.."

... - movie ends.. Act 1 ends...

No comments:

Post a Comment