Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Christian Bale Batman in the Christian Bale Kate Moss Danny DeVito "Gotham" movie, Part 1... Part 1...

Batman (Christian Bale):...".... I feel the rigour of a bone elephant tusk in my very Crackow spine of electricity... for their is electricity in my elephant tusk spine of like it is a back-ended book... woven into spirals of iron-barb netz.. like threads of iron-metal wiring are back binding my elephant tusk spine into a book that I incarnate like my very inward sensations are the pages of this book.. and this book is .. The New Testament in Ancient Greek.. like I Batman am a book and that book is.. the New Testament in the original, Ancient Greek... and it's breaths and hollows are teh breaths and hollows of the cavities of my Easter Island Statue head like the totem head of a Batman.. and all of the aforementioned ALL of the aforementioned that I have.. related .. is my soul as the bone-true soul of Poison ivy (Kate Moss)… who's name I divulged in secret and who's name my divulging of .. I will NEVER forgive myself for divulging the sacred, secret name of...

                                                                                 … Poison ivy..."



Poison ivy:.."... aaaa… ssooooaaaa.. serpent .. is in my souuuul….. a shoa is in my soul.. a shoah serpent of wisdom and knowledge is in my soul.. and it is in  my soul to bring a shoah.. to Gotham City.. to Gotham City...."...

No comments:

Post a Comment