Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2018

"Man of Tomorrow", directed by Zack Snyder....


The music of Paulo J. Mendes..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbDvmKkMXv4


Batman (Ben Affleck):.."... I feel a mindless rage channelling its way thru my very consciousness and physiology... and this rage that is me does not care about collateral damage .. or perhaps it does..."

Superman (Henry Cavill):.."... I have such a nimble soul ever since I fought General Zod that perhaps I inherited his quick wits of intellection after his death... and I feel my fire of mind a dancing wit a firewheel of Camelot.. a firewheel of Camelot set in whirling motion by Queen Guinevere.. a dancing harlot of maidenflame.. and all of this is me a true knight errant of foolhardy mien Superman..."

Batman (Ben Affleck):.."... It is the realm of the Bat-God that possesses me and consumes me whole.. and my inward soul is a Bat-fetus... and all of this goes into the gentle animal savagery of .. of women.. of hte gender of women in all the multifarious animal species.. for what if among animals it is the women who are teh gentler, more human gender... and it is only among the human species that women are far more brutal, far more cruel, even far more sadistic than the male.. only among the human species.. and what if among various, many, many, many animal species it is the woman of the animal species who is the more humane, teh more empathic, the more compassionate and tortured by inward compassion... and all of the aforementioned that I have mentioned is the rage I feel as an ocean body-flaming torrent... the rage of chemical emotion in my very soul of personal physiology.... and I seek victims as within the staves of a barrel... and I seek victims as within the staves of a barrel..."

------

in prison - Jessie eisenborg Lex Luthor..

Lex Luthor (Jessie Eisenberg):..".. I wish I'd been nicer to Batman when he visited me.. all I did was bellow and shriek like a raging maniac... it is the Alexander in me that did that... and I cut the gordion knot then within myself in my rages.. to quote Ozymandius from Alan Moore's "Watchmen"... and this is who I am.. I am the soul of Alexander Luthor come to Gotham City incarnate as the substance of a very young man named Lex Luthor... and I am everything that Alexander Luthor was.. which includes the crusading Samurai soul-wheathers of Nightingale Mist the second... and I inhaled the very perfumes and odours of the Law which is the very integement of Nightingale Mist's soul... and she is such a student of assiduous, insidious bureaucracy... in the very seeping pores of the city that breathes like an Octopus vibrant... a true Metropolis Octopus-entity... that she.. even she.. I have no time to waste.. for it is time for myself.. poor beleaguered Bill Gates Lex Luthor aka Alexander Luthor the very man-substance of Alexander Luthor to become...

                                                                                                …. Society..."


.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3.. Paul Dini / Joe Benitez Poison ivy... $3.... $5.. Cobb-Douglas Function... Simone Bianchie Monica Bellucci Neil Gaiman Dave McKean Poison ivy .. Ted Kord.  Doris Zeul.. $4.. covariance matrices.. $5...

No comments:

Post a Comment