Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Talia al Ghul is Shadow Warrior...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9iBgCJSUCA


Talia al Ghul:.."... I keep my inward motive shadows within shadows as a Holy Ghost Sacrament which will accomplish destined ends... for Destiny is the final Quest.   I wish to claim.. Destiny... and it is only by seeking the underworld only of my soul.. not of any real criminal underworld... or not even of any nation-underworld... but I believe to exist in the mud-pit of the underworld within my soul... like a mud-pack chorus.. like a mud-pack chorus... and I am a woman to transcend myself a Jewish Gollum... and perhaps Diana of Themiscyra IS the Jewish Gollum and I decidedly am not... and the future is a Ceramic sculpture... and I spin myself on a ceramic-spinning-wheel... to spin myself a flesh-weaver selfhood future oil-swirlings of my self into an oil-slick drenched sparrow I be in the oil-ocean-tar-pits of Time... and I seek myself a labyrinth self-sculpturing destiny which I incarnate.. and my Beloved is dead.  And my soul is severed to success."....

No comments:

Post a Comment