Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Edgar Sussuro (Tom McCamus):..".. and who were the complete Class-A MORONS who made Jason Todd into the Red Hood anyway.. oh, for Christ's sake.. the Red Hood..?.. Jason Todd.. no ... I'M THE RED HOOD... and the screwhole mindwarp fuckwitted Jason Todd is my little bitch... he's meat .. Jason Todd is meat if he even THINKS about being the Red Hood AGAIN.. even once.. even for a milisecond... I'm the Red Hood.. heh.. I'm the Red Hood.. my wife did die.. in a kitchen accident.. it was sad.. but.. no .. it wasn't even sad.. it was certainly no tragedy.. it happened.. it was.. a kitchen accident, for Christ sake.. she was pregnant.. I lost my baby.. babies die too.. it happens.. the babies go back maybe into the subtle Lovecraftian realms.. I did the job.. the men died.. Batman never showed up.. and he might be so close to still being Thomas Wayne junior anyway.. that he just never showed up... I did fall into a river.. but their was no acid in the river.. I feel bad about the men.. they brought me the red hood... I'm grateful for them.. for that..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment