Pages

Friday, November 15, 2019

Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh):..".. that wonderful, friendly indian man who works at Subway Restaurant.. he went out of his way to be my friend.. he made wonderful gestures of friendship to me... I want him to play Abu in "The Simpson's" Live-action movie... he studied Organic Chemistry in a University in India.. his original country... from which he emigrated .. with his family..?.. -.. to Canada...

It begins...


Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh):..".. Al Pratt (Keanu)..?.. Gal Godot.. Diana Prince..?.. of the JSA... ?.."...

Criminal Mind - by Gowan..

             or also..

 Criminal Mind - .. by Styx.. by... by Styx..

Gal Godot..?.. your next favourite song...?.. your next favourite '80's song..?...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIjddye2JSA




yIjddye…

yI dd ye for..

          .. Yiddish..?...

lyrics.. ".. some people struggle.. (vainly.. ?.. is the word.. "vainly".. ?.. ).. they struggle with their conscience to the end.. I have no guilt to haunt me.."..

Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh):..".. I don't feel guilty about a single thing I said to the Talkbackers.. or to the Talkbacker-Voices.. over the whole past year.. over the whole past year.... I sort of feel guilty a bit about the things I said to Homer Simpson.. I feel guilty about having ever insulted Ned Flanders.. I'd feel HORRIBLE... if it ever .. if the things I say to the Talkbackers when I rage maniacally on the streets of Trenton .. if Spewbacca was EVER.. I mean.. one of the Talkbackers who I absolutely LOVE is Spewbacca.. and his friends.. the great, wonderful talkbackers he had conversations with in the episode 7 the force awakens Star Wars Talkbacks.. and their's one Talkbacker.. who said he wanted to be Batman.. that he felt like he was Batman.. that he WAS Batman.. and that this is what being Batman meant to him.. he's sacred to me.. he's .. sacred..
                 ".. I don't actually tend to feel bad... about anything I've ever done.. I don't FEEL the emotion of guilt.. ever.. ever.. ever.. when I rage that I want to castrate the Talkbackers... or that I want to castrate the Talkbacker-Voices.. I honestly feel no sensation of conscience.. within myself.. it's over Homer Simpson... I think... that I feel.. sensation-traces.. of conscience.."...

No comments:

Post a Comment