Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2019

hi-finesse - embrace the pain.. is the music of.... lara (emmanuelle beart):..".. i am conjuring venerable, greatly-respected.. Captain Jack Sparrow-actor screen actor Johnny Depp... earth actor Johnny depp.. earth actor johnny depp.. and I am praying to earth actor johnny depp.. that he can protect my baby son, Kal-L.. from something so .... terrible... from ... sob sob.. from.. myself .. his biological mother, lara (emmanuelle beart).. from myself .. lara (emmanuelle beart).. from forces that would make me.. sob sob... that would make me lara (emmanuelle beart) the enemy to my son, Kal-L.. younger brother of my son Kal-el.... johnny .. johnny depp.. can you help me.. from earth.. johnny depp.. ?..."...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sZyY1DkAik&list=RD8sZyY1DkAik&start_radio=1

No comments:

Post a Comment