Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2019

Twelve Titans Music - Fractured.. is the music of.. Daniel Day Lewis:..".. I agree with Daiavil.. actually .. the fatigue.. this immense fatigue that is being communicated to us.. it's not Angelina Jolie's fault actually.. that this is happening.. it's not.. to demonstrate.. something malevolent with the media-persona of Angelina Jolie.. I think Angelina Jolie is adressing the previous malevolance of her media-persona.. in a bold, fresh way.. with her first G-rated Maleficient Movie.. and with .. her second.."...

Twelve Titans Music - Fractured.. is also the music of.. Angelina Jolie's wonderful adult son, Maddox.. and Pax..?.. OH NO!! - this is terrible .. really terrible... I forgot the names of her other wonderful children... I really have to know their names.. I have to .. I have to.. how can I not know.. how can I not know.....



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2T7LQxIx8I

No comments:

Post a Comment