Pages

Monday, August 17, 2020

Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh): ..".. Steven Spielberg.. I don't think they ever released 'Superman II', directed by Richard Lester.. I don't think they ever released that movie.. in the movie theatres.. I think most of the time.. they only show that movie on television.. most of the time... I only see.. "Superman II", directed by Richard Lester.. on television.. most of the time.. I only see that movie on television.. but I think.. that's also the case.. for "Superman; the motion picture", directed by Richard Donner... the very first time I saw that movie.. I think I saw the end-credits.. or what if it WAS the opening credits.. looking at this early stage EXACTLY like.. the end-credits.. on our home small black-and-white tv... what if.. the VERY first Superman movie ever released in movie theatres... was "Superman III", directed by Richard Lester... what if.. we could repeat history.. with the Steven Spielberg Superman movies.. what if we could bring back black-and-white television sets.. do you understand what I'm saying .. Steven Spielberg.. about the finality of.. a theatrical movie release of "Superman III", directed by Ridal Scott, Sophia Copolla.. and Steven Spielberg.. also.. I read this book in a bookstore.. wait.. I think I read this book in a library.. Steven Spielberg said in an interview.. that IMAX screens can't work.. they're not feasible.. because the retinal motions of the eyes.. they can't .. lock into.. what happens on the IMAX movie scree.. they can't... optically systemize.. the editing.. the IMAX-screen editing.. but what if.. Steven Spielberg.. you were ONLY talking about the movies that you Steven Spielberg knew YOU would make.. decades in the future.. decades.. decades in the future.. and Steven Spielberg.. you ONLY meant those movies.. movies YOU directed.. Steven Spielberg..."..... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3...

Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh): ..".. also.. Steven Spielberg.. when a Loki who is only composed of the winds of the air.. and he is a Loki who only speaks truth.. when he instructed me to say all of the above.. maybe.. he told me.. that their is after you speak truth.. their is a period of convalescence.. when Loki no longer takes anything he says.. when he spoke truth.. when he no longer takes any of the things the said.. when he only spoke truth.. when he no longer takes any of it.. seriously.. and he thinks.. he's playing games.. or even mild trickery.. or he thinks.. he was having a sense of humour.. he no longer believes.. at all.. that he was speaking.. truth..".. .. $5... Cobb-Douglas function.. Neil Gaiman / Dave Mckean / Simone Bianchi Poison ivy pamela isley angelina jolie monica bellucci.. Cobb-Douglas Function.. $5...

No comments:

Post a Comment