Pages

Monday, August 17, 2020

... David Thewlis was cast as Bud McDougald.. the real name of.. I think it may only be the name of the post-crisis Plastic Man.. he's not Jack Cole.. he's not Jack Cole.. David Thewlis was cast as Bud McDougald long ago.. long ago.. at least a decade ago.. at least a decade ago...

Bud McDougald: ..".. Maxwell lord dies a screaming death.. no.. Maxwell lord goes to prison.. I want Maxwell Lord in prison.. and then I want Maxwell lord to die a screaming death.. in prison.. in prison... " Wonder Woman: ".. I killed Maxwell Lord.. I don't send people to prison.. I killed Maxwell Lord..".. Bud McDougald: .. ".. no.. you are sending Maxwell Lord to prison.. " Wonder Woman: .. ".. I butcher evil men in prison.." ... $5... Cobb-Douglas Function.. Neil Gaiman / Dave Mckean / Simone Bianchi poison ivy pamela isley angelina jolie monica bellucci.. Cobb-Douglas Function.. $5...

No comments:

Post a Comment