Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

... Hi finesse - analog logic.. is the quintessential, official music of.. the goodness, holy spirit and pure decency of the George Perez Wonder Woman.. is the Lord Havok- doomsday creature.. of Superhero Hype... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3...

Diana Prince (Gal Godot): ..".. by the will of Phoebus Apollo (Orlando Bloom)!!!..." ... Margaret Attlee was the first female detective in the history of comics.. Nancy Drew wanted her dead.. the only reason Nancy Drew existed at all.. was to be the killer of Margaret Attlee..... Bill Murray: .. ".. awww.. I'm still doing the party-hardy.. I have to destory the Domino's pizza panzerotti.. the Domino's pizza panzerotti gets you abducted and handcuffed by police officer's in Scarborough, Ontario... and I'm going to castrate Tom Welling if he even thinks of going after Lionel Luthor... and is Adrienne Clarkson supposed to become Adrianna Anderson..".. Wayne (Hanno Raudsepp): .. ".. my friend.. he.. he's black.. he's the next Magic Johnson.. thanks letter writer.. I really mean it.. thanks.. my mind has been lobotomized-mindwiped by my telepathy.. and I can't even remember his name.. but he's a ghost.. he's an honest- .. I'M GOING TO CASTRATE YOU, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!! - HE IS AN HONEST GHOST!!!!!...".. $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6PH6Og4E5w

No comments:

Post a Comment