Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

.. Hi-finesse - embrace the pain.. is the quintessential, official music of... Donald Trump: ..".. I saw.. 'Goldfinger'... I saw.. 'Goldfinger'... ever since.. ever since.. I wanted to BE.. Goldfinger.. I wanted to be him... I wanted to be him.. I wanted to do a raid on Fort Knox... a raid on Fort Knox.. like something far, far beyond a corporate takeover.. of Fort Knox.. I wanted to do that.. I wanted to do that... I wanted to be him.. I wanted.. to be him.. I finally decided .. finally.. that all of the world's gold.. I mean.. ALL of it.. would be in my possession... would all belong to me.. as my private possession.. as my private.. possession.. all of the world's gold.. all of.. the world's gold... it's.. it's Sarah Silverman.. talking about young boys in the third world... and harvesting the bone in their lower backs.. it's gold.. it's gold kryptonite... ".... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rshuv91C8j8

No comments:

Post a Comment