Pages

Friday, August 21, 2020

.. the real historical Wonder Woman: ..".. Hanno.. I thought I could spin the cover of issue #220 of "Wonder Woman" to make the year 2020 into a good year for you.. I was soooooo stupid.. 2020 has been a monstrous, satanic, sadistic year for you.. Hanno... Hanno.. I was aroused by that cover.. I didn't even UNDERSTAND what that cover meant.. even after you clearly explained that that cover of issue #220 of "Wonder Woman" means that Wonder Woman is suffering a gross legal injustice.. that she is being unfairly arrested by police for her righteous killing of Maxwell Lord... that is EXACTLY what this whole year of 2020 has been .. for you... that is exactly what these filthy Voices have been to you.. Hanno Raudsepp.. for the whole year of .. 2020.. I was sooooo stupid.. to even think I could find a way.. to spin that cover.. into a nice year.. for the year... 2020.... "... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment