Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2020

.. the goddess medusa (miranda kerr): .. "... yess.. yess... I think that Ahania's (Hanno Jason Leigh's).. thirteenth movie.. 'thirteen' is my mystical number.. 'thirteen' is my mystical number... 'thirteen' is the mystical number of the Minoan goddess Medusa... at least.. as I understand it.. myself.. and.. and.. what if.. Ahania's (Hanno Jason Leigh's).. thirteenth movie.. is either... 'Son of Goldfinger 1', directed by Alfonso Cuoron and Scorcese... or.. his thirteenth movie is.. is.. 'G. I. Joe- the rise of cobra', directed by Sophia Copolla.. the remake.. heh.. the remake directed by Sophia Copolla... the thirteenth movie being Sophia Copolla's mangum opus.... 'G. I. Joe- the rise of Cobra'... I'm just feeling something.. about Ahania Blacksmith (Hanno Jason Leigh).. being a dear, dear friend.. of mind.. and my wishing him all earnest success... "... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment