Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2020

.. Track 13.. of Rupert Gregson-Williams's soundtrack for Patty Jenkins's Wonder Woman movie.. Track 13.. is the quintessential, official music of.. Tom McCamus-1: .. ".. Hanno Ridal.. Raudsepp.. you knew so many people.. you knew so many.. friends... in the year 2012.. 2011.. 2013.. and 2014.. and in the year.. the year 2010.. and then it all ended in the year 2014.. and all of your friends.. it's like.. they evaporated.. into mist.. into deeper than mist.. and you were all alone.. you were all utterly alone and isolated... with your gift of prophecy by which to talk to other friends.. to a whole leviathan crowd of.. of other friends.. talking to you.. from the future.. from- from the future.. and only in that interum.. only Ron from Aisp.. only he remained.. and he said.. now.. Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.. now I have to stop calling myself Ron now.. and for the next couple of years I'm going to refer to myself as actor Tom Hiddleston.. but I'm still Ron from Aisp.. I'm still Ron from Aisp... for the next two or three or even four years I am Ron from Aisp but for.. for that duration.. I am going to be actor Tom Hiddleston.. only actor Tom Hiddleston.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment