Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

.. William Blake: ..".. and I was so alone.. and I was so dread alone.. and I was so dread mortal alone.. and I was so very quoth the Raven Daiavil alone.. and then the great, magnificent Greek Athenian God Phoebus Apollo he talked to me.. and he said.. yes.. William Blake.. thank you.. I am talking to you in the present-tense.. and I am going to do something deeply.. deeply enigmatic with your utter solitude and dread loneliness.. William Blake.. ah.. now.. thru my own modest time-travelling faculties.. I have sent my Apollonian gift of prophecy into your distant past self.. William Blake... so that your distant past self.. possesses.. this gift.. of.. this gift of the Apollonian faculty of prophecy.. the Apollonian gift of prophecy.. and.. you will.. have... as you understood very inwardly and viscerally you understood your dread solitude and your utter loneliness... William Blake... yet all that time you while possessed of you utter dread solitude and loneliness... William Blake.. during all that time... during all that time.. you were talking to.. so very many of your friends.. to so very, very, very many of your dear friends.. William Blake.. thru the exclusive means of this gift of prophecy which I have.. which I have sent.. time-travelled.. into your distant past self... William Blake.. into your distant past self... William Blake.. so that your distant past self.. he could.. CATCH.. he could catch this gift of prophecy and personally possess it.. even back then.. even.. even back then.. and never lose it.. and never lose this gift of prophecy.. you William Blake.. you William Blake.. and thus thru this gift of prophecy thru this Apollonian gift of prophecy.. and exclusively thru it.. exclusively thru it.. thru this Apollonian gift.. you spent many, many, many years talking.. thru by means of this Apollonian gift.. talking to.. your most dear... many, many, many of your most dear.. friends.. William Blake... "... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment