Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2020

.. actor Kevin Costner: .. ".. two things.. Hanno Raudsepp.. 'V'-sign.. something so.. awful.. something just.. awful.. happened with me.. with me and Disney.. with.. with a Disney live-action movie I made that was intended for children.. and.. I'm at a point in my career right now.. where I humanly can't.. I- I.. CAN'T.. play Shakespeare's character 'Corolianus'.. in the play of his name.. in a movie.. based on the play... and.. it turned out.. that Ralph Fiennes.. he could.. I've READ the comments by Ralph Fiennes about the mysticism of the craft of acting.. these comments by Ralph Fiennes are freely available on the INTERNET.. on the INTERNET.. by holy Christ above on the INTERNET.. Ralph Fiennes is a miracle of a man.. he is a MIRACLE of a man.. I am so very, very, very happy that Ralph Fiennes play Corolianus in a movie of Shakespeare's play that he directed himself.. Hanno RAUDSEPP.. that movie came out almost I think almost maybe ten years ago.. maybe almost ten years ago.. I CAN STILL MAKE MY OWN DIRECT MY OWN MOVIE OF COROLIANUS WITH MYSELF IN THE TITLE ROLE... in the FUTURE... Hanno Raudsepp.. in the FUTURE... the second thing.. my second point.. Hanno Raudsepp.. before I forget.. is the miracle Talkbackers of Ain't it cool news Talkbackes who posted on Talkbacks when 9/11 happened on September the 11th, 2001.. it's what those AMAZING human BEINGS who posted on Ain't it cool news Talkbacks SAID right after September the 11th, 2001.. they said that the 9/11 airplane hi-jackers weren't cowards.. one very, very wonderful talkbacker.. I think he was very young.. I think he was very young.. sob sob sob.. he said the hi-jackers were very brave.. another wonderful talkbacker said.. '.. you don't underestimate your enemy.. these hi-jackers were soldiers..'.. this wonderful talkbacker.. I'm not sure if he refered to them as hi-jackers.. but he called them soldiers.. he-.. he called them soldiers.. their were other Ain't it cool news posters who posted in the same way about this.. 9/11 theme.. right after it happened.. by Christ above.. RIGHT after it happened.. on Ain't it Cool news talkbacks...".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

.. Agnes Christie Pax-1 (Willie Tell Archer-1): ... "... sob sob sob... today is the date of December the 3rd... sob sob sob... "...

No comments:

Post a Comment